- A Dark Game by Derrick Pötscher
- The Distance Between Us by Kasie West
- The Statistical Probability of Love at First Sight by Jennifer E. Smith
- Eleanor Oliphant Is Completely Fine by Gail Honeyman
- Less by Andrew Sean Greer
- Before I Ever Met You by Karina Halle
You can follow my bookstagram here! I surpassed 300 followers and it’s still growing! I also posted my 50th post this week where one of my post reached over 100 likes! I really enjoy bookstagram and if you don’t have one, I suggest you get one!! It’s so fun!
I have always been afraid of audiobooks because I thought I wouldn’t be able to pay attention. However, I listened to Kasie West’s “The Distance Between Us” this week and I am now an audiobook addict! I’m flying through them! Does anyone have a special preference? Book vs. kindle? Kindle vs. audiobook? Book vs. Audiobook? Let me know in the comments! I hope everyone has had a fantastic week and has a beautiful upcoming one!